Life is happy. Life is sad. It’s just a matter of time. What is important? To look at the eyes of your miseries and defeat it with a smile.
We have complied 9 “feel-good” quotes to get you going with your day.
- You shouldn’t feel guilty for not following the constructed timeline. You can have your own pace with the world.
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
~Phrynette Marrie, Marthe Troly-Curtin
- As they say, heart never lies because it knows more than your mind can see.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.”
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
- Because being a warrior is a choice.
“Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.”
~Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- The first step to success is believing in oneself.
“You are your best thing.”
~Toni Morrison, Beloved
- Everyday is a new day which brings new excitement and new challenges for us to accomplish our desires.
‘What day is it?’, asked Winnie the Pooh.
‘It’s today,’ squeaked Piglet.
‘My favorite day,’ said Pooh.
~A A. Milne, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- It’s fascinating how life goes on. No matter what.
“It was my life – like all lives, mysterious and irrevocable and sacred. So very close, so very present, so very belonging to me. How wild it was, to let it be.” ~Cheryl Strayed, Wild
- Sun will follow every dark night. Hope shouldn’t be locked in your cupboard as it likes to dance in the beams of rays of sun.
“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.” ~Bram Stroker, Dracula
- It’s about the power we carry with us. It’s the load of confidence we lack.
“There’s really no such thing as the ‘voiceless’. There are only the deliberately silenced, or the preferably unheard”
- It is not always the World vs You. Sometimes it’s You vs You.
“Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, then it can never be used to hurt you.”
~George R.R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire